Presenter: Michael Breeden, Bluebeam
Master Builder Designation Credits: Project Management - 2 Credits
Bluebeam Revu delivers award-winning PDF creation, editing, markup and collaboration technology to Windows desktop and tablet users. Create and navigate smart, information-rich document sets from converted Microsoft Office and CAD files. Annotate drawings with customizable markup and measurement tools, and work on the same 2D and 3D PDFs with project partners in the office or in the field. The possibilities are endless.
Revu Measurements & Takeoffs:
Use Revu’s measurement tools to do estimating and takeoffs on your PDF files. Learn how to calibrate your drawing set, find items using VisualSearch, and apply count measurements. Streamline your estimating workflow by creating custom columns to calculate material and labor costs and generate summary reports to distribute data to key project team members.
- Learn how to use the calibration command in the measurement panel.
- Create area, length, perimeter and volume measurements.
- Visually search documents to count items in a drawing.
- Create custom columns in the markups list for estimation.
- Learn how to filter and sort markups in the markups list and export
- Takeoff data to Excel.
For more information about Bluebeam Revu and other products, visit www.bluebeam.com.